2/3/14

The Instagram

I've done it.  I've gone and set up a Luna Sea instagram account. 

You'll be able to see such riveting posts as the Before and After shots of the shelf in the fridge.
 (It was missing when we bought the boat and Mark whipped up a new one this weekend.  I installed it today, and viola!, an Instagram worthy post.)  I can guarantee that you will also see food posts and my attempt to capture images of dolphins in the marina, as well.

That's about it, so far.  I've found a few other bloggers, family and friends to follow.  And I plan to be hitting ye ole camera phone pretty hard - as most things I think might be interesting to you guys are really too small for their own blog post.  Maybe I'll have a weekly Instagram compilation blog post for those of you that don't do The Instagram.  (in old people voice, please)

In the meantime, for those of you that DO do (heh heh, doodoo) The Instagram, feel free to follow along!  And participate and whatnot.  I'm way more of a picture kinda girl than word blogger, so I'm hoping this will keep things interesting until bigger and better blog-worthy things come about.



6 comments:

  1. Yay, I think I'll prefer Instagram woohooo! I'll just have to swap phones with Vladi or something hmmmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll prefer to see my stuff on Instagram, or to post your stuff to Instagram? 'Cause it sounds like you'd rather see my pics than read my rambles, dearie. And we KNOW that can't be true. ;) But I'm pretty sure you mean for your own use, you've just chosen now to become frugal with your words ._.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE your rambles. I'd say equal to photos. Yes, I'm working on being less verbose. And YES I meant I will prefer Instagram, for myself. I guess there is a time and place for (necessary) detail!
    Hey, while I've been researching, I came across this and thought you may get something out of it. (hint: I hate captcha) http://www.unmarketing.com/2010/12/07/the-five-words-that-kill-your-blog/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okeedokee - I will continue to ramble AND post pics. Thank you for the blog link. I actually hate moderated/captcha on blogs as well and have been contemplating doing away with it. I will just have to see if moderating spam becomes an issue, as our views are growing considerably.

      Delete
  3. Do The Instagram. haha funny old ppl speak reference !

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ hearing your thoughts! ⚓️

Popular Posts